The HK Committee, is determined to host a tournament for 2021. Due to the current public health guidelines, and restrictions, the tournament will be postponed to a future date. If it is safe to do so, we are attempting to have the tournament, in September or October of 2021.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
Thank you for supporting the tournament, and we hope everyone is staying safe!
2020 Tournament Cancelled
Due to the current recommended actions with respect to COVID-19 and the closure of the CAA Centre, the HK Committee has decided, for the safety of all involved, to cancel the 2020 tournament.
Registered team captains will have received an email with more information. If you are a team captain and have not yet received an email, please contact the HK Committee.
Still want to show your support for the cause? Click here to make a donation
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.